Following a discussion about MBTI (Myers Briggs Type Indicators) I redid the What kind of thinker are you quiz.
Instead of the old score of musical thinker I now wound up with:
- Tend to think in words, and like to use language to express complex ideas.
- Are sensitive to the sounds and rhythms of words as well as their meanings.
Other Linguistic Thinkers include
William Shakespeare, Sylvia Plath, Anne Frank
Careers which suit Linguistic thinkers include
Journalist, Librarian, Salesperson, Proof-reader, Translator, Poet, Lyricist
- Like to spend time thinking about philosophical issues such as “What is the meaning of life?”
- Try to see beyond the ‘here and now’, and understand deeper meanings
- consider moral and ethical implications of problems as well as practical solutions
Other Existential Thinkers include
The Buddha, Gandhi, Plato, Socrates, Martin Luther King
Careers which suit Existential Thinkers include
Philosopher, Religious leader, Head of state, Artist, Writer